|
|
#1671 |
![]() 700,000,000Регистрация: 31.12.2007
Адрес: Акихабара - Токио
Сообщений: 3,405
Спасибо: 258
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Тут действительно пахнет каким то безумием, что то похожее было с Меланхолией Харухи Сузумии, не говоря о 2-м сезоне и восьмерке - но цепляло невероятно.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1672 |
![]() 700,000,000Регистрация: 19.04.2009
Адрес: Небеса
Сообщений: 2,539
Спасибо: 572
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1673 |
|
Заблокирован
5,150,000Регистрация: 08.12.2009
Сообщений: 211
Спасибо: 7
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Tio-san, я жду
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1674 |
|
Старпом
1,000,000Регистрация: 20.03.2010
Адрес: Караганда
Сообщений: 57
Спасибо: 2
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Кашмар, хочу знать японский:
![]() http://translate.googleusercontent.c...t4FMnCaj94i3cw http://translate.googleusercontent.c...16Eiw9WAaZTfQg
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1675 |
|
ポン! (-o- )ノ ≡圀 圀圀
700,000,000Регистрация: 19.10.2008
Адрес: Новосибирск
Сообщений: 2,188
Спасибо: 277
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VBYeCLWYcX0&hl=ru_RU&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VBYeCLWYcX0&hl=ru_RU&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Внимние текст: Question: Finally, a movie. How do you feel now? Sugita: I still don`t believe it. I don`t believe everything. On the day the movie opens, it might be Bleach… Sakaguchi: Just stop it. The production name is different. Sugita: There`s still a chance that it might just be five minutes and that`s the movie. Until the day the movie opens, I won`t let my guard down. That is all. Sorry. Sakaguchi: I sort of agree with Sugita-kun. I can`t tell what`s true and what`s false. While we`re standing here, a wash basin could fall from above. It could all be a set-up. If it`s this show, because it`s this show, it really could be a set-up. Well, we did the after recording so…probably…it`s really going to be shown in the theater. I`m looking forward to that. Sugita: So, today, you`re the real Sakaguchi-san. Sakaguchi: Yeah, I`m not a dummy. You don`t see a zipper, right? Sugita: You could be like Lockon. Sakaguchi: Hey! That`s a different show. Sugita: With a younger twin brother... Sakaguchi: I don`t have that kind of backstory. Kugimiya: It`s finally a movie. For some reason from the very beginning everyone talked about a movie and now it seems that wish has been granted, so I`m really happy. I think this is because of the support of devoted fans and so I`m full of happiness and thankfulness. Ishida: In the movie, I`m happy that even though my character isn`t a member of the Yorozuya, he appears and that the Benizakura arc, which has some touching scenes, from the TV series can be re-made into a movie. In Gintama there`s a lot of fooling around, but there`s also a serious part. You could say that the Gintama-ness of it is weak, but that`s also Gintama. I`m very glad we got to do it twice. I`m especially glad I got to voice a serious Katsura twice. Koyasu: Honestly, I`m glad, but nothing has changed about my role. In the TV series, I was called in for three or four episodes. Sakaguchi: Is this a complaint? Koyasu: For the movie, I was called in for the exact same story. Nothing has changed for me. When you talk about Takasugi, there is only this story. I can only participate here, so I want to do my best. But, I`m really glad this story is being made into a movie. This is all there is for me. Sakaguchi: [A complaint] Until the very end… (Final comment from Sugita) Sugita: Even as a movie, the good points haven`t changed. As for the bad points, close your eyes. There will inevitably be tricks suitable to Gintama. (quietly) Like the popcorn…I can`t say it here. There will be lots of tricks. So, in closing… Gintama, Ban— (I shouldn`t say Bankai, right?) Everybody (Bannin) should go see it. Последний раз редактировалось Jun-90; 13.04.2010 в 19:14 |
|
|
|
|
|
#1676 |
|
Боцман
46,000,000Регистрация: 13.07.2009
Адрес: где хочу
Сообщений: 456
Спасибо: 6
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
про фильм говорят Бенизакура
__________________
не делай того о чем потом будешь жалеть |
|
|
|
|
|
#1677 |
![]() 700,000,000Регистрация: 31.12.2007
Адрес: Акихабара - Токио
Сообщений: 3,405
Спасибо: 258
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1678 | |||||||||||||||||||
|
Стармех
5,150,000Регистрация: 12.07.2009
Сообщений: 201
Спасибо: 10
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Такое сочетание внешности сейю Кагуры и персонажа, производит весьма противоречивое впечатление. Если бы не видел, не поверил бы. Сейю: Такасуги, Кацуры, да и Гинтоки воспринимаются спокойно. А вот Шинпачи, они реально похожи, и Шинпачи и его сейю. |
|||||||||||||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
#1679 |
|
Боцман
46,000,000Регистрация: 13.07.2009
Адрес: где хочу
Сообщений: 456
Спасибо: 6
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
он ещё озвучивал очкарика из Welсome to the N.H.K и труса с тату на лице (имя забыл) из Baccano
__________________
не делай того о чем потом будешь жалеть |
|
|
|
|
|
#1680 |
|
Стармех
50Регистрация: 19.07.2008
Сообщений: 1
Спасибо: 0
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Zante
Спойлер:
|
|
|
|